Monday 21 December 2015

21/12/15 - Leaving London.

So, I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to start blogging again.

And since today is the day I'm moving back to the North East I suppose it's a good enough reason to as any. It might have made more sense to do it for the last year when I moved down to London but it's a bit late for that now.

The reason I'm moving back to the North is to start a Masters degree in Film Production at Sunderland University, if I actually manage to keep up blogging this time I'm sure I'll get to that...

This last few days in London have been good albeit emotional ones. It started with the emotional payoff of finally seeing Star Wars - The Force Awakens on Thursday then leaving my teaching job on Friday. Anyone who has looked at my online  presence before will no doubt know my passion for the galaxy fardr, far away and anyone who knows me in real life will know I'm more than ready to take a break from teaching. So these two were big ones for me. Neither experience was a let down! This was followed by moving out of the house share I've been living in for the last year and the tension filled build up to finding out if I'd be getting my deposit back; fortunately I did so that's a couple more weeks I'll be able to have food and that.

Then it was on to Saturday and my early Christmas celebrations with Cheyenne. However this was meant to be a short blog entry so I'll write that up tomorrow.

If you've made it this far thanks and feel free to get in touch.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment