Monday 28 December 2015

28/12/15 - The Instagramable Nine.

I've never been a huge fan of end of the year reflections and resolutions. I try to live in a way where you can always be self reflective and search for personal betterment, no matter the month.

However, the end of the year is handy for saying what some of your favourite films and records have been recently.

Today a lot of people's #2015bestnine have been going around on Instagram and always a sucker for a nice display I've made mine up too!

It sums up a pretty mixed bag of a year and sums up me pretty well too. Star Wars? Check! Records? Check! Hipster juices? Check!


If this in anyway makes you want to check out my Instagram I'd feel awfully flattered!

I'd also totally understand why you'd maybe want to keep clear.

Either way...
Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment