Tuesday 29 December 2015

29/12/15 - 2015 Jukebox.

There have been some great new records this year and I've tried to keep up with them as much as my wallet would allow it. You can probably easily draw a line between how much I've listened to BBC 6 Music this year then how much I've spent whilst knocking round some of London's finest record shops. Here are the ones I've enjoyed the most in no particular order, I'm sure there are plenty I'm missing and will catch up on soon.

Anyway, get your ears round these then get to your closest record shop!

Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear


Sleater-Kinney - No Cities to Love


Will Butler - Policy


Nadine Shah - Fast Food



Sleaford Mods - Key Markets


Du Blonde - Welcome Back to Milk



Belle and Sebastian - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance



FFS - FSS

 

Public Service Broadcasting - The Race for Space 


Gaz Coombes - Matador 

 

Beach House - Depression Cherry

  

Paul Smith and the Intimations - Contradictions 


Summer Camp - Bad Love



Ryan Adams - 1989



With a new David Bowie and Suede album on the way early in 2016, I'll see you down the record shop.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment